Kakadu Vitamin C Brightening Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Blemishes While You Lighten Dark Spots
Our Kakadu Vitamin C Brightening Serum with Hyaluronic Acid is an anti-aging skin brightener for your face. This hyaluronic acid serum rejuvenates and hydrates your skin.
- ACCELERATED VISIBLE RESULTS: Infused with a botanical 1-2 punch of mega-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and organic Reishi mushrooms. This power-duo holds moisture, reduces inflammation, puffiness, wrinkles & free radical damage, while also promoting cell regeneration.
- THE DIFFERENCE with this Hyperpigmentation Serum is the Kakadu Plum extract: Kakadu Plums contain 55 times more Vitamin C than an orange. A super Vitamin C skin lightening tonic, this is essential for glowing skin — it also firms and promotes fading of brown sun spots & acne scars.
- A NATURAL ACNE-FIGHTER: Kakadu Vitamin C and Organic Willow Bark soothe irritated skin with anti-inflammatory, antibacterial benefits. When used daily, this vitamin C serum can reduce swelling, redness & even help get rid of bacterially-induced acne.
- ALL LUXEORGANIX PRODUCTS ARE CRUELTY FREE: Our skin care products are never tested on animals and are free of parabens, sulfates, GMOs, irritating artificial fragrance oils, phthalates, corn, and soy – and are proudly formulated here in the USA.
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: It’s simple – Love it or your money back! We understand that women’s skincare is truly personal, and if for any reason you decide this lightener serum doesn’t meet your needs, we offer a 90-day money-back refund.
Do It Right the First Time
Click the image to download a copy of the guide.
Got Questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions on our Kakadu Vitamin C Serum.
Kakadu Vitamin C Brightening Serum (2oz bottle)
$29.97 $24.97 USD
3 Great reasons to buy from us:
Kakadu Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Serum
Contains 98% Natural and 71% Organic Ingredients:
- Aqua (Deionized Water)
- Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel)
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed (Plant-Based Hyaluronic Acid)
- Glycerin (Kosher Vegetable)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*
- Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM Mineral)
- Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom)*
- Kojic Acid Extract
- Glycolic Acid
- Salix Alba Bark (Willow Bark/Salicylic Acid) Extract*
- Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Extract*
- Cochlearia Armoria Root (Horseradish) Extract
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root (Licorice) Extract*
- Schisandra Chinensis (Schisandra Magnolia Berry) Extract*
- Psoralea Corylifolia (Bakuchiol) Extract
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract*
- Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Extract*
- Panax Quinquefolius Root (Ginseng) Extract*
- Melissa Officinalis Seed Oil (Melissa Essential Oil)
- Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*
- Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*
- Geranium Maculatum (Wild Geranium) Extract
- Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Extract*
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
(*) Organic Ingredients
Highly Concentrated, Healthy Ingredients That Actually Help
We spend a lot of time working on what goes into our products. Our Kakadu Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid Brightening Serum was carefully formulated for all skin types and tones.
Besides great products and FREE shipping on ALL standard orders, here are a few more great reasons to buy from us:
Want 10% Off Your Next Order?
It's easy to do! Join our VIP List -- and we'll send you a code so you can save 10%.
More Great LuxeOrganix Products
Healthy, Safe, Natural Ingredients
Feel Beautiful Guarantee
Never Tested on Animals
Proudly Made in the USA
Healthy, Safe, Natural Ingredients
Feel Beautiful Guarantee
Never Tested on Animals
Proudly Made in the USA
Why You Will Our Kakadu Vitamin C Brightening Serum
My face feels so soft — no more flaky dry spots. I love the way this serum feels and works. Not greasy, not heavy, not smelly or sticky. Just perfect and sooo hydrating.
Bye-Bye Fine Lines!
The fine lines around my eyes and lips have softened dramatically after a short time of using this serum.
It’s better than all of the expensive serums I’ve tried and been disappointed with.
Extra bonus – it’s not a bottle of chemicals! It’s all-natural and actually good for your skin. 🙂
I wasn’t expecting to notice results so quickly.
All I can say is, WOW! Where did my dark spots go?
I’m so happy I found this serum.
Not What I Expected!
I love this serum! And I really didn’t think I would… Let’s face it, I buy a LOT of products that sound good but sit on a shelf collecting dust.
NOT this one.
Here’s what I love:
- It’s full of organic ingredients and contains no toxic ingredients to worry about.
- It does NOT irritate my skin. So many supposed to be great eye serums and under eye creams feel sticky and make me break out. Not this one (Thank you!)
- It’s cruelty free — I do not want to use products that test on animals.
- It’s priced right. Most serums I’ve used cost up to three times as much and come in .5 oz bottles. LuxeOrganix feels like a bargain because I actually use it and I’m spending less to buy it.
- It WORKS! The skin on my face is noticeably less puffy, smoother, and my (used to be growing darker) dark circles are lighter (BONUS!!)
Refreshing 5-Star Customer Service!
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Ask & Answer
When are you supposed to use it (how often, morning or night)? - Kayla
Is this fragrance free? - Chrissy
Can I use this for dark spots? -Kate
Where can I see a list of ingredients? -Nadia
What form of Vitamin C is used in this product? -Denise
Is it non-comendogenic? - Callie
Does the Serum contain soy? -Priscilla
Does this serum work on white spots on your face? - Porsche
What is the pH level of this serum? -Billie
What % of Vitamin C is in the serum? - Asia
Besides the Vitamin C in natural form of Kakadu Plum Fruit Extract at 0.50%, there are numerous plant ingredients in this serum that contain Vitamin C such as Schisandra Chinensis (Organic Schisandra) Extract. Because of this, we cannot specify an exact percentage of Vitamin C in this formula; however, we can state that it is formulated to first and foremost be safe for the skin on and around your face, as well as potent enough to improve the health and tone of your skin, and has proven to leave visibly noticeable improvements to the appearance of the skin.
Does it help with hyperpigmentation? - Melanie
Our serum contains Retinol in the natural form of Bakuchiol Extract at 0.50%. Bakuchiol deeply penetrates the skin to help lessen the appearance of dark spots or areas of hyperpigmentation, and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Like retinol, bakuchiol tells your cells to make collagen, “plumping” your skin and reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
In case you’re not familiar with why Bakuchiol is such a great alternative to traditional retinols… in a 12-week study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science comparing retinol and bakuchiol, results showed “significant improvement in lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, elasticity, firmness and overall reduction in photo-damage,” without the undesirable retinol side effects such as dryness and irritation.
So… all of the benefits with none of the irritants!
Is the vitamin c serum paraben free? -Lissa
Can it be used with whitening creams? Can it be used in the sun? -Latoya
Our serum can be used with an over-the-counter (OTC) brightening cream. If prescription treatments are being used, you should inform your doctor about your use of the LuxeOrganix serum.
Our serum can be used during the day with a sunscreen application on top.
Can I apply my makeup over this serum? - Cindy
Can I use this under my eyes? Does it help with dark circles or eye bags? -Ellie
Technically it is safe to apply the serum under your eyes; however, it is important to be aware that there is glycolic acid in this serum that may make your skin sensitive to the sun. For that reason, as you should with your daily skin care routine, you should apply an spf safe for use on your face. Some spfs are not good for use around the eyes, so unless you have an spf like that, you may want to avoid applying serum under your eyes.
You should also avoid getting the serum into your eyes. Active serums should never be applied to the eyelid. Dark circles and eye bags can be helped by preventing thinning of the under eye skin. Glycolic acid and Hyaluronic acid stimulate collagen production keeping skin plump, retaining volume. If you have sensitive skin around the eyes, or if you do not have an spf for use around the eyes, you may want to rethink using a serum around your eyes.
We encourage you to check out our LuxeOrganix Brilliant Eyes bio-advanced daily eye cream, which is known for improving dark circles under eyes, as well as diminishing the appearance of eye bags. This specially formulated eye cream is safe for use under your eyes, around your eyes and on your eye lids. You can then just focus applying the serum on other, less-prone-to-sensitivity areas on your face, neck and decollete.
Hope this helps!
Is the serum vegan and gluten free? - Kristin
Yes, our serum is 100% Vegan and Gluten-Free. It does not contain any wheat, and is not produced from an animal or an animal byproduct.
Do you really need to use a face moisturizer after applying this since it has moisturizer in it? -Gabriella
How soon after a medium chemical peel can this be used? - Helena
What is the percentage of hyaluronic acid? - Shannon
Thanks for asking! LuxeOrganix Kakadu Vitamin C Hyaluronic Acid brightening serum contains up to 10% Hyaluronic Acid from Cassia Angustifolia Seed, a botanical, plant-derived form of Hyaluronic Acid. This powerhouse skincare ingredient has been clinically proven to be FOUR TIMES more potent than synthetic Hyaluronic Acid at retaining long-lasting moisture and boosting hydration and elasticity levels in the skin.
You may also be interested in knowing that while Hyaluronic Acid is said to hold roughly 1,000 times its weight in water when combined with reishi mushrooms, another key ingredient in our serum, creates a double-boost of hydration and maximizes absorption. With the mushroom hydration particles being smaller than those of hyaluronic acid, it can penetrate the skin more easily, and help to reduce inflammation, puffiness, wrinkles & free radical damage, while also promoting cell regeneration for glowing, healthy skin. Combine that with the essential mineral, MSM (which improves cell wall permeability, allowing vital nutrients to flow through to cells), and you have an intensely hydrating serum that works both immediately and overtime to reveal fresher, more vibrant-looking skin.
Related Reading From Our Blog & Press Releases
Do you remember watching superheroes as a kid? They all had incredible powers... Some were muscular. Some could twist their bodies into pretzels to accomplish heroic tasks. Others had cool gadgets they could use to fight for good. What if we told you there was...
Valentine's Day is a traditional day to celebrate love with chocolates and flowers. This year, rather than spending all of your money on roses, take a chance on a tiny flower with a gigantic dose of special magic. It’s a common flower native to Europe, Asia, and...
One question we get asked a lot is about the correct order of your skin care routine. And we get it: Figuring out the right order of your products when the difference between serum and moisturizer can make your head spin can be a challenge. And as much as we wish we...
We're all aware that too much sun can cause a painful sunburn, but many believe that's the extent of sun damage. It's not. Brown spots, wrinkles, broken capillaries, loss of skin tone (decreased elasticity), rough, uneven skin texture, and redness or blotchiness are...
If you're noticing more dark spots, wrinkles, sagging, enlarged pores, or uneven tones, your skin is acting old. It doesn't have to, though! You can trick yourself into younger-acting skin. And younger-acting skin means skin that's firmer, has fewer dark spots,...
Beauty and health influencer Latavia reviews LuxeOrganix skincare products.